We are a team of regulated health professionals passionate about supporting people during the reproductive period and BEYOND. People from across Ontario seek services at Maternal Health Niagara for our specialized training in perinatal wellness.
Maternal Health Niagara honours the privilege of being part of the circle of support. We recognize and value the vulnerability that it brings. We are committed to holding space.
We utilize virtual therapy (phone or online) to meet with you in the comfort of your own home. No travel is required. Pets & Babies are WELCOME
In-person Services are available in St. Catharines, Ontario.
*Our virtual team of providers is available in Ontario & Alberta. **
Some other benefits we have noticed:
* Easy & Convenient
* Less time travelling to an office setting
* Literally, we can meet you where you are at. (Home, hospital, you name it)
* No waiting rooms
* You can create a comfortable space for therapy, like cuddling up in your favourite blanket with a coffee.
* Some clients like to share meaningful things with us, like pets.
* Easy for partners to join a support session and feel more comfortable in their own homes.
* Continued positive treatment outcomes.
Maternal Health Niagara offers in-person sessions in our St. Catharines office. **
** Limited hours depend on clinicians availability
To Build the Circle of Support
Mind & Body Connection
Informed and empowered healing
Gold Standard of Care
We would like to acknowledge the use of the land Turtle Island. At Maternal Health Niagara we gather on the traditional territory of the Anishinaabe and Haudenosaunee people.
We are thankful for the healing circle our indigenous community has created to support one another. We believe in this teaching and blend it into our philosophy of care.